Thank you for joining Open Source Collective and sharing the awesome work that your collectives are doing to sustain the open source ecosystem 👾
Updates we Love
- December often means reflections: This end of year summary from Yiisoft (and this update, on what Yiisoft is); and this one, from Altair; this one from Homebrew; or this one from Andrew over at ecosyste.ms. They're all good.
- Sometimes, it means community calls. Using an update to publish your community call is an excellent idea - good move, Kairos.
- Love seeing hourly rates mentioned on OSC! The Cabal Club collective introduced one for administrative work in this update, ensuring that the necessary work done is paid work.
- There is so much I love in this update from the related Secure Scuttlebutt Consortium. Booths! Trees! Manuals! Grants!
💡 Use the Update Feature to let everyone know how your initiative is doing!
Thank you for sharing the awesome work that your collectives are doing to sustain the open-source ecosystem 👾
New Collectives we Love
- Cp-algorithms - Translating articles for competitive programming.
- Drizzle ORM - A security-first TypeScript ORM for SQL databases.
- Micro-meta App - An open science organization furthering microscopy tooling
- Pacstall - An AUR for Ubuntu and Debian distros
- Phoenix-IDE - A modern open-source IDE for the web, built for the browser. We develop the Phoenix code editor for the web.
- Roc Streaming - a collection of software for streaming high quality audio over unreliable networks like Wi-Fi.
- Seismica - A community-driven, Diamond Open Access journal publishing peer-reviewed research in seismology and earthquake science.
- Singlelink - An open-source Linktree alternative.
- Sonic - A Go blogging platform.
- Together Java - A Discord community with over 20,000 members providing Q&A support focused on the general topic of programming with Java.